ANKARA (IGFA) – “Protocol on shifting the transmission lines of the Gecitkale airport between Turkey and the TRNC” signed in Ankara on October 17, 2022 between Turkey and the TRNC was published in the Official Gazette.
The agreement includes the design preparation, joint approval and construction work of the Turkish Ministry of National Defense, the TRNC Ministry of Economy and Energy and the TRNC Electricity Authority (KIBTEK) for the operation of moving power lines at Gecitkale Airport, which is in the use of the Naval Air Base Command. Gechitkale in TRNC, includes implementation.
The protocol aims to relocate these transmission lines in such a way that they do not interfere with traffic at the airport.
MINING COOPERATION WITH NIGERIA
The “Memorandum of Understanding between Turkey and Nigeria on cooperation in the mining sector”, signed by Turkey and Nigeria on October 20, 2021 in the capital Abuja, was also approved.
It was stated that the purpose of the agreement is to develop cooperation in the field of mining on the basis of mutual understanding, taking into account the experience and development needs of the two countries.
Areas of cooperation within the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding; mineral exploration, regulation and enforcement of mining laws, organization of seminars, conferences and meetings in the field of mining, training programs in the field of mineral exploration, geological research and laboratory research, technical cooperation in the field of mineral processing, safer mining methods and experience, skills and people in mining sector capacity building.
- Zelensky: More than 10 million Ukrainians were left without electricity
- Istanbul Exchange is no longer cheap
- Bursa Osmangazi supports the Ottoman school in Bulgaria – Details of the news
- In January, monthly inflation reached a maximum in 9 months!
- Home sales fell 25% in October
- Minister Koca: “The number of city hospitals will increase to 36”
- 2 arrests in a Tatar tailor investigation in Germany
- The price of a barrel of oil continues to fall
- US Attorney General appoints special expert to investigate Trump case
- President Erdogan met with Netanyahu – News details