SAFAKNA TURKEY – Iranian Economy Minister Ihsan Khanduzi assessed Tehran-Beijing relations in an interview on state television.
Regarding the contacts of the Chinese delegation in Tehran, Handouzi said, “Iranian First Vice President Mohammad Mukhbir and Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua met in Tehran today. During the meeting, the Iranian-Chinese cooperation agreement for a period of 25 years was discussed. said
Explaining that preparations are underway for a meeting of Iranian-Chinese leaders, Handouzi said that the leaders of the two countries will come together with an agenda for the implementation of the 25-year agreement.
Referring to the ongoing negotiations between the Iranian and Chinese delegations, Khanduzi said, “16 issues have been agreed between the two countries to implement the 25-year cooperation agreement.” used the phrase.
Regarding trade relations between Tehran and Beijing, Economy Minister Handouzi said, “Despite international sanctions and pressure, expanding trade relations is on the agenda of both sides. In this context, the volume of trade between the two countries increased by about 20 percent. he said.
- Solution found for children with diabetes
- Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Sentop met with the Prime Minister of Hungary – News details
- Global markets see negative – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Breaking news… Husband minister: 3 tests will be done at the same time with one mass
- Inflation in Japan reaches 41-year high
- Molecular tests should have an absolute place in cancer treatment
- 6 tips to keep your memory healthy
- Mark Mobius Reveals Bitcoin Estimated Value Next Year
- Court decision on a cancer drug not covered by SSI
- Minister Ozero’s contacts with Hungary continue – News Details