ANKARA (IGFA) – Sahiba Gafarova, Chairman of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan, called the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Mustafa Sentop immediately after the earthquake and conveyed words of support and a speedy recovery, and also stated that they want to send generators to the earthquake zone on behalf of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan.
After Gafarova’s last telephone conversation with Speaker of Parliament Sentop, the news on the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly announced that 40 generators supplied by the National Assembly of Azerbaijan had gone to be delivered to the earthquake zone.
Meanwhile, the Milli Majlis of Azerbaijan announced the aid on its official website, as “the country’s Milli Majlis also participated in this humanitarian action, which was highly appreciated by the President of Azerbaijan, Mr. Ilham Aliyev.”
- Doped by the Fed
- Inflation expectations have declined
- Zelensky assesses developments in this area | Izmirpress
- ceasefire from Russia
- Housing is not for sale to non-Turkish citizens
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining
- 9 Essential Tips for a Healthy Mind I Mental Health I The LifeCo
- It rose while the stock market fell!
- Last Minute in the Cryptocurrency Markets!
- What needs to be done to economically use natural gas?