ANKARA (IGFA) – Sahiba Gafarova, Chairman of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan, called the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Mustafa Sentop immediately after the earthquake and conveyed words of support and a speedy recovery, and also stated that they want to send generators to the earthquake zone on behalf of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan.
After Gafarova’s last telephone conversation with Speaker of Parliament Sentop, the news on the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly announced that 40 generators supplied by the National Assembly of Azerbaijan had gone to be delivered to the earthquake zone.
Meanwhile, the Milli Majlis of Azerbaijan announced the aid on its official website, as “the country’s Milli Majlis also participated in this humanitarian action, which was highly appreciated by the President of Azerbaijan, Mr. Ilham Aliyev.”
- The food we eat every day can raise blood pressure
- After 40 years, it must be consumed, it corrects spoiled hormones! Makes even the laziest tirades work
- Bitcoin and Ethereum look for a way out
- 5 Easy Exercises to Improve Your Posture I The LifeCo
- Asian stocks are confused with China data
- Bombing in Pakistan! Train derailed… – News details
- New Year promotions have started
- Dollar forecast from a well-known financial institution
- Currency opening prices on the free market today
- Administrative fines cut due to the pandemic will be returned