SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The main cause of bad breath is gum disease. Gum disease affects the gums surrounding the teeth and causes bleeding, swelling/inflammation, bone loss, loose teeth, and even tooth loss. If you have a lot of plaque and tartar on your teeth, you may also have bad breath. Bacteria have an unpleasant odor, and an increased accumulation of bacteria increases the likelihood of bad breath. To prevent gum disease, be sure to brush your teeth twice a day, use dental floss, and use mouthwash daily. Also, don’t forget to visit your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings.
- Constant messages of support and condolences to Turkey continue – News Details
- 8 signs of insidious lung cancer
- NATO approval from parliament to Finland – News Details
- Attention to those who want to buy a car! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Security Service of Ukraine conducted a search in the monastery
- What is the “secret weapon” of Janan Karatay?
- UN Secretary-General: Istanbul is an important center for common-sense diplomacy
- Altcoin is up 39,000 percent! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- The Central Bank announced: the current account deficit in 2022 will be $48.7 billion
- Snoring is not a habit, it’s a disease