Most of us are not even aware of how bad posture disorders affect our overall health. For the ultimate health we strive for throughout our lives, exercise and healthy posture are just as important as good food choices, especially if we don’t want to experience physical problems at an early age.
This can be achieved with a few simple exercises. Here are some basic exercises that will make you feel the difference in your posture in a short time, even if you practice them regularly:
A strong abdominal area is essential for healthy posture. The classic plank exercise is ideal for working many abdominal muscles at the same time. Although it may seem a bit difficult at first, this exercise, which you do with your own body weight, will help you lay the foundations of strong posture by allowing your abdominal, back, and shoulder muscles to develop in a short amount of time.
Lie on your back and bend your knees so that the soles of your feet touch the floor. Clasp your hands behind your head and as you exhale, lift your right shoulder off the ground and point to the left. As you inhale, take the starting position and as you exhale, repeat the movement to the other side. Repeat this series as many times as you can.
Lateral stretch with dumbbells
If possible, using two dumbbells (or a full bottle of water, etc.) with your feet shoulder-width apart, relax your shoulders and bend to 2 sides, respectively, as far as you can.
Lying face down, if you like, put your hands behind your head or, if you like, extend your arms straight back parallel to your body. Raise your head as high as you can in line with your spine and look straight ahead. Make sure your shoulders are as high off the ground as possible and open your chest as much as possible. Stay in this position for as long as you can and then slowly return to the starting position. Doing this exercise for 3 sets of 10 reps will be very beneficial for your back and waist muscles.
Poor posture is almost inevitable, especially for most of us who work at a desk all day. This exercise, which can be done even while sitting at your desk, will help relieve tension and pain in your neck and shoulders and remind you of better posture throughout the day.
Taking a deep breath, pull your shoulders as close to your ears as possible and hold them in this position for as long as possible. As you exhale, slowly lower your shoulders as low as possible and try to bring your shoulder blades as close together as possible. The same exercise can be done standing up and with dumbbells. Try to repeat this exercise 10 times at least 2 times a day.
- After regulation by EYT, salaries and promotions in banks are curious.
- The price of onions increased the most in 2022
- Why should we eat naturally? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The meme token first dropped by 98% in minutes, then surged up!
- What are the benefits of vinegar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The reaction of the Russian Foreign Ministry to the decision of the German Parliament on the “genocide”
- Expert warns it could lead to lifelong illness
- Everyone from 7 to 70 consume! They add bleach inside
- What are the prices for gold today?
- What are the rates and terms of a loan in a housing campaign for people with an average income? Here are the details