ANKARA (IGFA) – After the tête-à-tête meetings between President Erdogan and Cuban President Bermudez, various agreements were signed at the Presidential Complex and between the delegations.
In this context, the “Protocol of Cooperation between the Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) and the Cuban Institute of Radio and Television (ICRT)” was signed by TRT CEO Mehmet Zahid Sobaci and Cuban Ambassador to Ankara Alejandro Francisco Díaz Palacios.
“Cooperation Agreement between the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey and the Central Bank of the Republic of Cuba” was signed by Shahap Kavcioglu, President of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, and Alejandro Gil Fernandez, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister. economy and planning of Cuba.
The President of the State Archives, Ugur Unal, and the Cuban Ambassador to Ankara, Alejandro Francisco Diaz Palacios, signed the “Protocol on Cooperation between the Presidium of the State Archives of the Republic of Turkey and the National Archival Institution of the Republic of Cuba.”
A memorandum of understanding between the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment (MİNCEX) of the Republic of Cuba was signed by Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, and Rodrigo Malmierca Diaz, Minister of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment of Cuba.
“Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cuba on cooperation in the field of diplomatic archives” was signed by Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez Parilla.
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez Parilla signed the “Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cuba on Protocol Training”.
- Wall Street doubts inflation target will be met
- What happens if you give up sugar for 30 days?
- He sells his weight for 400 TL – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- At this age, the prevalence of obesity increases.
- An increase due to the appreciation of the currencies of cars on the way
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- Heart disease can be fatal when combined with Covid-19
- Stoltenberg: using Putin’s winter as a weapon
- Short-term external debt increased by 15%
- President Erdogan: We are ready to work on power transmission – News Details