Winter may mean fluffy cardigans and warm scarves, but it’s a nightmare for your skin. Usually it is your face that resists difficulties. In fact, sensitive skin that cracks and crumbles, flakes, dulls and is not moisturized at all. We present you with our 7 best skin care suggestions that will return moisture to your skin and keep it soft all season long!
1. Seed cleaning
This facial cleansing method is ideal for normal to oily skin (combination skin) when needed! Combine half a cup of almonds, anise, fenugreek seeds, flax seeds, walnuts and sesame seeds and beat well until a paste is obtained.
Usage: Gently mix the paste you prepared with warm water or rose water and apply on your face. Wait two minutes before washing off with warm water.
2. Almonds – cleaning cornmeal
This is a great method for dry skin. Mix half a cup of coarsely ground almonds, cornmeal, sugar, jojoba oil and coconut oil with a tablespoon of honey and add six drops of lavender oil and carrot juice to the prepared mixture.
Usage: Gently apply the mixture on your face in circular motions for 5-7 minutes. If the mixture dries out during use, pour hot water over the skin. Gently dry your skin after washing and don’t forget to apply moisturizer afterwards.
3. Cleaning avocado and olive oil
This blend revitalizes your skin with its rich vitamin E content. Remove the pit from a ripe avocado and mash it until it becomes a paste. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the resulting paste.
Usage: Apply the paste to your face immediately. After waiting 10-15 minutes to dry, cleanse your face by rubbing it with cold water.
4. Oatmeal mask
For glowing skin, mix half a tablespoon of oatmeal, milk and water and wait.
Usage: Gently apply the mixture on your face and rinse your face with cold water after 15 minutes.
5. Cocoa mask
In winter, oily skin faces unique conditions, especially the oily T-zone. To avoid this, mix half a tablespoon of cocoa powder, one tablespoon of chickpea powder and two tablespoons of coconut oil with honey.
Usage: Apply the resulting paste on your face, clean your face after a few minutes.
6. Banana-coconut mask.
This extraordinary face mask is perfect for any skin problems you face in winter! Mix a ripe banana well with a spoonful of coconut oil.
Usage: Massage the mixture all over your face. After waiting 20 minutes, rinse your face with cold water.
7. Refreshing orange scrub
The delicious, beautiful and pleasant aroma of the mixture will invigorate your senses, and the citrus goddess will take great care of your dry skin! Mix the juice of a quarter of an orange with two tablespoons of cornmeal until it becomes a paste-like consistency.
Usage: Wash your face with the mixture, rubbing it in thoroughly, wait 3 minutes and then rinse off. Finish off with a light moisturizer.
- The arrangement of the tax base in the car will be carried out from December 1.
- The lower limit of competition fines for 2023 was 105,688 lira.
- This is the first time Islam Memish speaks with such confidence.
- Finland is the “happiest” country… Turkey ranks 112th – News Details
- The third discount on gasoline! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Carnation protest in New York against Sweden’s disrespect
- Western media’s ‘duplicitous’ view of the assault on independence
- 2 international agreements signed with TRNC and Nigeria become “official” – News Details
- Parliament Speaker Sentop met with Austrian non-governmental organizations – News Details
- Butter rose in price by 17.58% in November.