SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Most of us throw away the peel of lemons, which is a complete source of vitamin C. But when you learn about these benefits, you will regret throwing it away.
We’re wasting it! 7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel
The benefits of lemon, indispensable for tables and meals in everyday life, do not end there.
Lemon, rich in vitamin C, also helps boost the immune system during this period as we enter the winter months.
Lemon, which is used in herbal teas, is the vegetable we most often use to add a sour taste to salads or soups.
The peel of a lemon is just as healthy as the lemon itself. I am sure you will hear these benefits for the first time.
Most of us prefer to throw away the peel after using a lemon. But you will regret it.
We waste it and ignore many amenities. It turns out that there are many areas that we could use.
Stop throwing away lemon peels and read on for these benefits. It will be very useful in your daily life…
7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel
1- You can freeze lemon zest in the refrigerator and use it in your meals and drinks whenever needed.
2- The peel of a lemon contains 10 times more vitamins than the water in a lemon. This shell is very effective in killing cancer cells and is 5 times more effective than chemotherapy.
3- Cleanses the liver and kidneys, helps with stress and nervous disorders.
4- You can break the shell with lemon zest. Stainless steel gleams when rubbed with lemon peel.
5- Instead of throwing away the lemon peel, you can remove the oil stains. If stubborn fat remains on plates, pans, or countertops, sprinkle with salt and grate with lemon zest.
6- You can toss in lemon zest to remove sewer odor and freshen up the drain.
7. You can clean a dirty microwave oven with lemon peel. Put some lemon peels in a bowl and heat them up in the microwave for a few minutes. Thanks to the dissolving action of the lemon, the oils are released.
- Heart patients pay attention to this in Ramadan!
- Do you know about the benefits of red beets?
- ‘Side effects’ of antidepressants may make people more ‘insensitive’
- More than 1 million people watched the Global Impact conference in Russia
- Contributions paid in pensions will be taken into account
- Export of oil from Iraq to Turkey stopped, oil prices rose
- China’s Caixin manufacturing PMI falls in December
- Short-term external debt increased by 15%
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- Potatoes can help you lose weight