SAFAKNA TURKEY – Health Minister Fahrettin Koca made a statement on his social media account; The MHRS said appointment matters are their priority until the expected recovery is achieved. Noting that they launched 2 new applications due to an unnecessary increase in load and wasted time on the system, Koca said, “Mutual success in time use could take us to unimaginable points at the moment.”
A written statement from the Ministry of Health announced the launch of 2 new applications. Accordingly, people who make an appointment through MHRS and do not cancel will not be able to re-book an appointment at the same department for 15 days. The same situation will apply to people who were examined in the same department prior to the appointment they made and who, for this reason, have a vacancy.
THE RATE OF THOSE WHO DID NOT SIGN UP FOR A MEETING WAS 21 PERCENT IN THE LAST MONTH
According to the information in the message of the ministry, the proportion of those who did not get an appointment through the MHRS in the last 1 month was 21 percent. This indicator creates an obstacle for the access of patients in need of examination to a doctor.
As part of the new application, when making an appointment through MHRS, citizens are shown a warning: “Dear citizen, if you do not go to an appointment or cancel an appointment, you can make an appointment again. in the same department only after 15 days. It is important that patients who are unable to attend should cancel their appointment to make room for other patients.
The system has services for reminding or canceling an appointment both on the site and via SMS and voice calls.
- Hak-İş announced its minimum wage expectations
- International Monetary Fund assistance package announced for Ukraine
- Scientists have developed an artificial intelligence tool that better detects cancer
- Gasoline hype! Current petrol and diesel prices
- Core Scientific files for bankruptcy
- Tap water warning from Fahrettin Koca to Sanlıurfa!
- The Central Bank published the inflation forecast for the end of the year
- Parliament Speaker Sentop met with Austrian non-governmental organizations – News Details
- President Erdogan met with his Iranian counterpart: common sense must prevail – News Details
- Prices of gold, grams and a quarter of gold, how much?