SHAFAQNA TURKEY. Scientists have developed a new technique that can help diagnose Parkinson’s disease before symptoms appear and speed up treatment.
A technique known as the alpha-synuclein seed amplification test (alphaSyn-SAA) can accurately identify people at risk of contracting the disease, according to a study published in the Lancet Neurology.
It is argued that the findings may help in the early diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
The number of infected people is growing
The disease is difficult to diagnose because there is currently no specific test. Since the symptoms are similar to some other diseases, there may be a possibility of misdiagnosis.
Globally, the incidence of Parkinson’s disease has doubled in the last 25 years, and almost 10 million people are infected with it. TRT
- Snoring is not a habit, it’s a disease
- Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey is in Turkmenistan – News details
- French prosecutor’s office launches investigation into 2017 and 2022 presidential election campaigns
- The Turkish people are in a swamp of credit debts!
- Amid Fed Uncertainty
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Istanbul Kent University ‘IV. Decay protection symposium
- How much will the net salary of EYT members increase?
- $2 billion Bitcoin outflow from Binance
- At this age, the prevalence of obesity increases.