Yesterday’s official visit of Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias to Libya caused a diplomatic crisis. Dendias did not meet with his counterpart, Libyan Foreign Minister Nekla Mengoush, who refused to get off his plane, which had just landed at Tripoli airport and was waiting at the airport to meet him.
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias arrived yesterday on an official visit to Tripoli, Libya. Foreign Minister Necla Mengoush was waiting at the Tripoli airport to meet Dendias, but Dendias did not get off the plane and did not meet with Mengoush. Dendias’ plane then flew to Benghazi, where Dendias met with the commander of the Libyan National Army, Khalifa Haftar.
Dendias said in a statement about the incident that he had come to Tripoli to meet with the Chairman of the Libyan Presidential Council, Mohammed al-Menfi, and said: “However, the Foreign Minister of the Libyan Transitional Government was forced to come to the airport for me.” meet with him”.
On the other hand, the Libyan Foreign Ministry issued a statement yesterday saying that the Greek Foreign Minister was allowed to come to Tripoli in accordance with his requirements, and that the Libyan Foreign Minister was in the area to meet with him in accordance with diplomatic rules, and Dendias refused to get off the plane. The Libyan Foreign Ministry stressed that they regret this behavior of the Greek minister and will take the necessary diplomatic measures.
- Fitch has not changed Turkey’s ‘B’ rating
- Be careful, allergies can turn into asthma.
- Time of “fate” for the markets
- Taiwan President to donate his monthly salary to Turkey
- plane crash in the usa
- ‘Device failure’ investigation from France to Apple
- Products produced in Ygdir in summer are sold in winter.
- The table shows two figures for the increase in the minimum wage!
- “A diabetic foot can have serious consequences”
- “The Grain Corridor Agreement lowered wheat prices from $500 to $250”