SHAFAQNA Türkiye – In 2023, the additional vehicle tax will only be paid once. The additional MTV will apply to all new and registered vehicles.
61.5 PERCENT HAS BEEN DETERMINED
President Erdogan used his authority to cut the motor vehicle tax by 50 percent at the end of last year. According to the decision, published in the Official Gazette, it was announced that the MTV increase will be applied at a rate of 61.5 percent in 2023.
WHAT IS A VEHICLE TAX?
Tax on vehicles, land vehicles registered and registered with traffic offices or institutions in accordance with the Road Traffic Law; Airplanes and helicopters registered and registered with the Ministry of Transport, General Directorate of Civil Aviation, and motor marine vehicles registered and registered with the register of a port or municipality are subject to taxation.
- The gold is hiding!
- The golden throne is shaking!
- Beware of the earthquake! May cause heart attack and stroke
- New minimum wage below poverty line
- The distance between Ankara and Istanbul is reduced to 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The bills could go up this winter! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Will prices fall with inflation?
- Pensioners’ letter to Erdogan! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Minister Koca announced! employment of 42 thousand 500 new employees
- WHO: “Extreme temperatures put pressure on health systems”