SHAFAQNA TURKEY- 3 unions organized in the metallurgical sector and the employers’ union MESS have agreed to make an additional allowance on top of the rates determined in the collective agreement. In this context, 34 percent of workers working in the steel sector…
An article about an additional raise for 180,000 workers first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- 8 signs of insidious lung cancer
- Former Chief of the General Staff Bashbug visited Chicago – news details
- How to effectively communicate and support LifeCo
- Solution Halkbank from USA! – News details
- “Energy Expropriation Decision” – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- LPG imports increased by 124.92 percent year on year.
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo
- 12 Antioxidant Foods
- Those who have heard about the benefits of a mixture of olive oil and lemon run to the kitchen
- NATO decision without a trilateral meeting! – News details