SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Fluctuations in foreign exchange rates and Brent oil prices also directly affect fuel prices.
Gasoline is expected to rise by 2 Turkish lira on Tuesday after diesel rose by 1 lira and 55 cents yesterday.
President last week Recipe Tayyip ErdoganThe SCT amounts were defined as an increase of 5 liras for petrol and diesel and 4 liras for liquefied petroleum gas. By decision; The SCT, which was 2.52 TL per liter of petrol, rose to 7.52 TL, while the SCT, which was 2.05 TL for diesel, increased to 7.05 TL.
The price of gasoline in Istanbul is 34.03 lira, and the price of diesel fuel is 33.92 lira.
- Get these five habits to delay aging
- Limited decline in inflation expectations
- The largest debt restructuring in the history of the republic came into force
- Scientists have warned! Canine flu poses a great danger to humans
- A meeting of the heads of special services took place in Moscow – News Detail
- An increase due to the appreciation of the currencies of cars on the way
- Announced to Turkey for dollars and physical gold!
- Abbas and Netanyahu go to Turkey – news details
- Pensioners’ letter to Erdogan! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Important note about eggs