Helicopters believed to belong to Russia were patrolling the Syrian city of Ain al-Arab (Kobani), which is controlled by the PKK-YPG terrorist organization.
Air traffic was observed on the Turkish-Syrian border. Two helicopters, recognized as Russian, made a patrol flight over the city of Ain al-Arab (Kobani), which is under the control of the PKK-YPG terrorist organization, located opposite the Suruc district of Sanlıurfa. Helicopters flying from the east of the city followed the border line and moved west.
- Goldman: Turkey presents foreign currency liquidity risk
- There is no epidemic at the moment, but the cholera epidemic in Syria is alarming
- Last minute: The Central Bank cut the discount rate by 50 basis points!
- Money for antisocial youth in South Korea! – News details
- Gasoline Discount Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Turns out we’ve been brewing it wrong for years!
- Credit volume of the banking sector increased last week
- Bitcoin will be worth $1 million in 90 days!
- Coriander protects against cancer – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Constitutional Court Says “Stop”… – Last Minute Turkey & World News