Helicopters believed to belong to Russia were patrolling the Syrian city of Ain al-Arab (Kobani), which is controlled by the PKK-YPG terrorist organization.
Air traffic was observed on the Turkish-Syrian border. Two helicopters, recognized as Russian, made a patrol flight over the city of Ain al-Arab (Kobani), which is under the control of the PKK-YPG terrorist organization, located opposite the Suruc district of Sanlıurfa. Helicopters flying from the east of the city followed the border line and moved west.
- Network market statement from President Erdogan
- 10 Reasons to Exercise I The Benefits of Exercise I LifeCo
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay’s Important Statement on Scabies Cases
- Earliest sign of bowel cancer: 89% seen
- If you drink less water, be careful!
- What is grounding I get energy from nature I The LifeCo
- Pension rate in dollars in 10 years
- Cryptocurrency world is in shock!
- Dark circles around the eyes can be a sign of illness
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo