Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has met with US State Department chief adviser on negotiations in the Caucasus Philip Reeker.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has received US State Department chief adviser on negotiations in the Caucasus Philip Reeker, who is in Azerbaijan for negotiations. Aliyev thanked Reeker, who conveyed greetings from US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, and asked him to convey greetings to Blinken.
During the meeting, an exchange of views also took place on the normalization of Armenian-Azerbaijani relations and negotiations on a peace agreement held in Washington at the level of foreign ministers. Aliyev expressed satisfaction with the fact that US Secretary of State Blinken left the issue of normalizing relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan on the agenda.
- Expert warns against using aspirin after Covid
- Electric vehicle charging investment to exceed $100 billion
- How much is the IMEI 2023 registration fee?
- What is the noticeable growth rate of the minimum wage?
- Bitcoin breaks $19,000 level
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel
- Breath held in the pension increase, eyes on January 3!
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- 8 Most Popular Essential Oils I TheLifeCo Wellbeing
- How much did the dollar and euro cost on the free market?