SAFAKNA TURKEY – Millions of people have reached out to SSI asking to retire after the Retirement Age Regulation (EYT), but there are various question marks in their heads.
By publishing a circular on EYT, SGK clarified who can benefit from regulation and retire and who can’t.
Circular SGC removed the question marks in the minds. The circular removed the question marks about the status of 3600 and applications after March 3rd.
In the SSI circular, all the details that were asked in the EYT were clarified point by point.
Here’s what you need to know at EYT…
Hurriyet writer Noyan Dogansummarized the important details of the EYT SGK circular as follows:
– female SSK employees whose first employment date is on or before September 8, 1999; They will be able to retire if they apply after (including that date) March 3, 2023, provided they have completed 20 years of service and between 5,000 and 5,975 bonus days, depending on the date of first coverage.
– Male workers with SSK will be able to retire regardless of age if they apply after March 3, 2023 if they have completed 25 years of service and between 5000 and 5975 days of bonus (long-term old age, survivors’ insurance premium) in depending on the date they were first insured.
Retirement with military debt
– As of May 23, 2002, a civil servant who has served 2 years and 11 months has a total of 22 years of service. From April 15, a pension can be granted to a retired employee or, in this case, to an employee with at least 20 years of service.
– Those who enlisted before their first insurance date and were insured for the first time after military service will be able to advance their insurance date by paying military debt and retire from EYT.
– The situation when military debt pushes back the date of insurance to an earlier date is different for civil servants. For example, when an insured who started working as a civil servant on January 22, 2001 served 18 months of military service in 1996-1997, he does not transfer this period to the start date of insurance if he owes this period, in which case he cannot receive the benefit from EYT.
– For example, if a person who began working as a member of the SSC on December 25, 1999 and completed military service for 18 months before that date, began working as a civil servant on June 22, 2001; Even if he pays for military service, the first insurance date will not be rescheduled and he will not be able to use EYT.
How are officers fired?
– Those who worked as a member of the SSK or Bağ-Kur before September 8, 1999 will be able to retire if they continue to work as civil servants after that. In this case, male employees who served as civil servants prior to October 2008 will be able to retire from EYT if they complete 9,000 bonus days and female employees 7,200 bonus days.
– Government employees who were insured prior to September 8, 1999 and had less than three full years of service as of June 1, 2022 will be eligible for EYT benefits if they meet the 25 full year service requirement and women 20 years. full years.
– Male and female employees who retired ex officio from government employees will be able to enjoy the benefits of EYT and receive a pension if they have completed 25 years of actual service.
– for example, a male civil servant who was born on 22 June 1978 and has reached the age of 56 due to 6 years of service as of 23 May 2002; Although he had a total of 26 years in service, he retired on December 30, 2022 and left his job. This person will also be able to apply for EYT and will receive a pension from April 1st.
Retirement with 3600 bonus days
– Insured female members of Bağ-Kur whose first employment date was September 8, 1999 or earlier will be able to retire from EYT without any age requirements, provided they complete 20 full years (7,200 insurance days ), and insured males serve 25 full years (9,000 insurance days).
– Agricultural workers whose first employment date is September 8, 1999 or earlier may retire from EYT if they apply after March 1, 2023, provided they complete the 15-year insurance period and 3,600 days payment of insurance premiums.
– For example, a woman insured with a start date of 08/06/1998 and a date of birth of 07/30/1980 had 47 days of insurance in 1998 as an SSC. Between 2002 and January 2023, an insured working as a Bağ-Kur member had a total of 7,457 bonus days from SSK and Bağ-Kur. If the insured applies after March 3, 2023, they will be able to retire from EYT and receive a Bagh-Kur pension for the last 7 years.
– Female civil servants who were insured before September 9, 1999 will be able to take advantage of this provision and retire when they have earned 7,200 bonus days, and male civil servants – 9,000 bonus days.
- Earthquake at the neighbor!
- New restructuring comes to tax debts
- What are the current gold prices?
- Global Markets Focused on Final Fed Tightening
- 3 main enemies of heart health!
- Contacts of the Rector of Bingol University in Kosovo – news details
- Shock drop in industrial production – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Bitcoin at 28k – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- The Ministry of Agriculture extended the export of some agricultural and livestock products
- Carnation protest in New York against Sweden’s disrespect