SHAFAQNA TURKEY – An ounce of gold is in a limited uptrend today due to uncertainty about the Fed’s interest rate hike ahead of US PPI data tomorrow. Gold prices will be announced in the US on Friday and will follow the interests of the Fed…
The Fed’s article on uncertainty first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Another discount on natural gas!
- The price of petrol is going up! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- March inflation data released
- Armed attack on a Turkish workplace in Germany – news details
- The mysterious property and unexpected reason for the emergence of coffee revealed!
- Many people do not know the tips for heart health
- Riza Gekay Tugsavrol: 2023 will be golden
- Statement by Minister Ishik on the increase in pensions and salaries of civil servants
- Gold started the day up! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- One falls, one rises! The price per gram of gold is trading at 1.187 lira.