SHAFAQNA TURKEY-RUSSIA Andrey Batikov, one of the developers of the Sputnik V vaccine at the National Research Center. Gamaleya, was strangled with a belt in his home by his close friend.
Andrey Botikov, 48, a Russian scientist who was one of 18 developers of the Sputnik V vaccine, was strangled to death with a belt in his northwest Moscow home.
Yulia Ivanova, deputy chairman of the Investigative Committee for Moscow, provided information about the murder and said that a 29-year-old man came to Andrey Botikov’s house and, as a result of a conversation between them, strangled the Russian scientist with a taken belt.
Ivanova added that the person who committed the murder admitted his guilt during interrogation, and that this person had a previous conviction for certain crimes.
After the murder, Russian forensic experts said: “The attacker was a friend of the scientist. After a verbal skirmish, a 29-year-old man grabbed Botikov from behind by the neck and strangled him with a belt, ”and told how the murder was committed.
- Reduced physical activity increases cancer risk
- Earliest sign of bowel cancer: 89% seen
- Good news about the salary increase for civil servants!
- Rising prices for red meat
- Apple changes the supply of chips
- What should we consume for the health of our eyes? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Heart attack warning for drivers
- Minimum wage hike melted away without pocketing
- Finland is the “happiest” country… Turkey ranks 112th – News Details
- These foods cause migraines!