ANKARA (IGFA) – The assailant with a Kalashnikov assault rifle reportedly crossed the checkpoint and killed the chief of security in the attack on the embassy building at 08:30 Tehran time.
Iranian News Agency TasnimAccording to the report, it was indicated that 2 embassy guards who tried to prevent the attack were injured and their condition is satisfactory, and the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry said that the investigation into the attack is ongoing and the details of the incident will be announced.
The Tehran police reported that the attacker was detained.
On the other hand, Mevlut Cavusoglu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey, also condemned the attack.
I condemn the treacherous attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran.
I wish God’s mercy to our brother-martyr, condolences to his family and the Azerbaijani people, a speedy recovery to the victims. Azerbaijan is never alone 🇹🇷🇦🇿#TekNilletİkiDevlet @Bayramov_Jeyhun
— Mevlut Cavusoglu (@MevlutCavusoglu) January 27, 2023
In a post on his social media account, Minister Cavusoglu said: “I condemn the treacherous attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran. I wish God’s mercy to our brother-martyr, condolences to his family and the Azerbaijani people, a speedy recovery to the victims. Azerbaijan is never alone.”
- BRSA Announced! The volume of consumer credit has increased
- How much did the dollar and euro cost on the free market?
- The rise in prices cannot be stopped!
- 10 million 400 thousand people die every year from excessive salt intake and hypertension
- Big discount on car price
- Bill Clinton sent a message of support to the Iranian protesters.
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- The Benefits of Flexibility I The Importance of Flexibility LifeCo
- Nutrients Needed for Gaining Muscle Mass
- An interesting exit from the Russians!