SAFAKNA TURKEY – The benefits of fish, which is a storehouse of collagen, for the body are endless. This is a bikini fish where the fish is very good for the health of the skin, eyes, bones and brain.
However, not all fish are as useful as people think, and can even be harmful.
Farmed fish is full of harmful chemicals and other compounds that can harm our body. Feeds given to farmed fish are usually GMO feeds that promote their rapid growth. Farmed fish farming methods are also far from what they should be.
THE HAZARD OF MERCURY
Their natural environment may contain mercury, which is converted to methylmercury by bacteria and other processes. When fish swim in poison-filled oceans and seas, their gills are exposed to these poisons. Generally, larger and longer-lived fish, as well as those that feed on other fish for survival, have the highest mercury content.
BEWARE OF THESE FISH
These include swordfish, shark, king mackerel and fresh tuna, some of the species that may contain higher levels of mercury.
- Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir loses election after 53 years
- These products are ideal for suppressing bad breath.
- Rocket hit Poland: 2 dead! – News details
- Karatai’s advice has been confirmed! “The healthiest food in the world”
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- “A Fairer World Is Possible” panel on AP by İletişim – news details
- 5 Foods That Are Worse Than Sugar
- Do not eat too, keep out of reach of children
- Ginger root is known for its countless health benefits.
- Core Scientific files for bankruptcy