SAFAKNA TURKEY – Due to the earthquake in recent months, the used car market has ground to a halt. Although there has not been an increase in the number of used cars in recent days with rising prices, the expected activity in the market did not materialize.
It is said that there is little time left before the May 14 elections and that there is a shortage of cars in the market, which is negatively affecting the used car market. While some galleries from Eskisehir were looking forward to the festive heat, as they had in previous years, some galleries said they were not expecting festivities due to this year’s election period.
“WE EXPECT THE MARKET TO ACCELERATE IN 10-15 DAYS”
Mutlu Saigin, who has been a gallery owner in Eskisehir for 15 years, said the market is moving a bit slowly at the moment. Emphasizing that he expects the market to accelerate in 10-15 days due to the upcoming holiday, Saigin said: “The month of Ramadan is coming. People who will buy a car this month do not really want to go out of town. They want to buy a car in their city. People also want to go on vacation and travel during the holidays. Thanks to them, we expect the move within 15 days. Cars in the price range from 250,000 to 400,000 Turkish lira are sold very quickly,” he said.
- Advantages of the inversion instrument I Inversion table I LifeCo
- 15 thousand 537 medical secretaries will be taken!
- 3 main enemies of heart health!
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- The biggest scam in history!
- EU buys Russian oil products through Morocco and Tunisia
- What investment tool has brought the greatest profit?
- Golden advice from an expert!
- Change of task in the police department after the terrorist attack in Tehran – News Detail
- Early diagnosis kit released