SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The first period of payment of the vehicle tax for 2023, which is paid in the form of 2 taxis every year in January and July, began on January 1, 2023. As such, the first installment payment period ends today.
HOW IS IT PAYED?
Motor vehicle tax can be paid in the online tax office or through the mobile application from 02:00 to 23:45 with a bank card / credit card of contractual banks, bank transfer, cards belonging to banks operating in foreign countries, banks authorized to collect taxes, tax office cashiers and PTT offices.
ESTABLISHED AT 61.5 PERCENT
In accordance with the Decree of the President, the MTB amounts for this year were calculated based on the revaluation rate of 61.5 percent instead of 122.9 percent. Accordingly, the lowest MTV payable in 2023 will be 219 Lira, while the maximum MTV amount will be 101,152 Lira. For example, for a car aged 1 to 3 years with an engine capacity of 1400 cc. cm, registered on January 1, 2018 and after the value of the car exceeds 199 thousand 700 liras, VAT in the amount of 4 434 liras will be paid. A tax of 3,323 liras will be applied to cars aged 4 to 6 years with the same cylinder capacity, the value of which exceeds 199,700 liras.
- Sanctions come to those who do not make an appointment!
- prof. Dr. Sema Kultufan Turan: COVID-19 is now a severe seasonal flu
- What is a salivary gland stone? What are the symptoms?
- Can I retire with 3600 days EYT?
- Used car prices up 50%
- Additional raise request from Memur-Sen
- Russia fired 70 missiles into Ukraine
- Bombing in Pakistan! Train derailed… – News details
- It was announced that it is not true that BioNTech will leave Germany
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details