SAFAKNA TURKEY – The minimum wage for 2023 was TL 8,506 with an increase of 54.54. Civil servants’ salaries and pensions were first announced at 25 percent, then at 30 percent. Although neither the minimum wage, nor civil servants, nor pensioners were satisfied with the increase, it was alleged that the AKP government was preparing for a new increase ahead of the elections.
It was stated that after the earthquakes in Kahramanmaras, the elections would be held on time. Prepared ahead of the earthquake in a pre-election atmosphere, the SEP is said to make another additional allowance for pensioners and civil servants.
According to the news in Gazetevatan, good news about an additional increase is expected in mid-March.
The outstanding growth rate is 15 percent.
In other words, it is claimed that the increase in the salary of civil servants and pensioners (if 30 percent is added to the increase) will be 45 percent.
The work done to further raise the AKP agenda is expected to be presented to President Erdogan.
HOW MUCH WILL THE MINIMUM PENSION MONEY IF THERE IS 45% RENT?
Regular price: 5.500 TL
Upgrade Amount: 2.475 TL
Increased Price: TL 7,975
Speed Boost: 45%
WHAT WILL BE THE OFFICER’S MINIMUM WAGE IF THERE IS A 45 PERCENT INCREASE?
Regular price: 11,848 TL
Upgrade amount: TL 5,331.60
Increased price: TL 17,179.60
Speed Boost: 45%
- Increase in salaries of civil servants and pensioners by 25 percent
- Russian and Ukrainian ombudsmen in Ankara
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold
- Prices doubled due to “total fight against inflation”
- Gold Price Predictions for the New Year
- Damascus International Airport reopened
- The business world has been informed about money laundering
- The impact of breakfast on health – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details
- Thanks to the UN agreement with Turkey