SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Local markets are full of vitamins, fiber, and antioxidant-rich apricots these days. The most well-known benefit of this fruit is that it regulates intestinal health. However, apricot has many more benefits. With just 2 apricots, you can meet a large portion of the vitamins A, C, E and potassium you need daily. The fruit is also a source of beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which help fight free radicals in the body.
APRICOT RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
Here are the unknown benefits of the fruit eaten whole and with the peel on. Apricot contains many antioxidants, mainly flavonoids. These ingredients help protect your body from oxidative stress, which is associated with many chronic diseases. An excellent source of beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E, the fruit protects your eyes from wear and tear. Apricots are naturally rich in antioxidants, which protect against environmental damage from the sun, pollution, and cigarette smoke. These compounds benefit your skin and reduce the risk of wrinkles and sunburn.
APRICOT REDUCES SKIN WRINKLES
Fruits are a good source of soluble fiber, which can improve digestion by feeding beneficial bacteria in the gut. Potassium helps in nerve signal transmission, muscle contractions, and fluid balance in the body. Eating potassium-rich foods, such as apricots, helps prevent high blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke. In two rat studies, apricots were found to protect the liver from oxidative stress. More research is needed to prove this applies to humans.
- France lacks 15,000 pharmacists
- Minister Ozero’s contacts with Hungary continue – News Details
- Last minute… TURKSTAT foreign trade deficit breaks yearly record!
- New York is the most expensive city in 2022
- May inflation data published
- Turk-Is said minimum wage should be TL 9,000: AKP responded
- These products are ideal for suppressing bad breath.
- What are some quick ways to get rid of nasal congestion?
- Volkswagen suspends production at its plant in China
- Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Kurtulmus visits TRNC – News Details