SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Yawning is a common symptom of fatigue, but yawning more than usual could be a sign of health problems, according to experts.
According to Dr. Johannes Uys, it is not normal to yawn more than three times in 15 minutes. “It can be hard to keep track of, but you have to be mindful of how often you yawn and if you feel different than usual,” Uis said. speaks.
MEDICINES CAN CAUSE EXCESSIVE Yawning
Uys notes that one of the most common causes of excessive yawning is lack of sleep, which can indicate an underlying health condition such as sleep apnea or insomnia. It can also be caused by medications you take. Some medications, such as antipsychotics or antidepressants, can also cause excessive yawning as a side effect.
One frightening possibility of excessive yawning is that it may be indicative of a brain disorder. Conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and migraines can cause excessive yawning. Anxiety or stress, which can be a way to cope with tension, is also a cause of the yawn response.
Dr. Suhail Hussain gives another possible reason for excessive yawning. If the body’s oxygen supply is disrupted as a result of a heart attack, it can cause excessive yawning. But Dr. Hussain emphasizes that this is not the main symptom of a heart attack.
- “After Cerrahpaşa Medicine, a decision was made to evacuate the state hospital Kağıthane”
- What are the benefits of olive oil? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- How will the tax increase affect the market and the market?
- The business world has been informed about money laundering
- A warning has come to turn the dollar upside down!
- Claim “500 banknotes and 5 Turkish lira coins are coming”
- What are the benefits of vitamin C? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Precautions after precautions at Borsa Istanbul!
- April poverty line announced
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.