SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The fixed fees included in the fees regulated by the Law on Fees have been increased by 50 percent.
The fee for permission to use a non-commercial phone imported by passengers from abroad for personal use has been increased to 20,000 Turkish liras.
In accordance with the decision of the President to redefine fees in fares in accordance with the law on fees, published in today’s issue of the Official Gazette, the fixed fees included in fares and applicable in 2023, excluding fees for driving licenses, have been increased by 50 percent.
This increase includes fees charged in many areas including passport fees, work permit fees, land registry and cadastre fees, mortgages, legal action, notary services, jurisdiction, shipping port, license and diploma fees, excluding driver’s license fees.
INTERNATIONAL TELEPHONE COST INCREASED BY 228 PERCENT
In accordance with the decision of the same President, the fee for permitting the importation of mobile phones by passengers from abroad for personal use, and not commercial, was increased by 228 percent from 6,091 Turkish liras to 20,000 Turkish liras.
- Discounts on gasoline and diesel fuel are approaching
- Ministry of Treasury and Finance to hold 2 auctions for the placement of government bonds tomorrow
- Announcement from the Institution about rental prices!
- Cryptocurrency exchanges that are still bankrupt!
- 8 Foods to Boost Immunity in Winter!
- Coffee quality falls below 80.
- European press covered ‘electoral success’ extensively – News Details
- Don’t let chronic fatigue syndrome get in the way of your life
- It officially shuts down the kidneys
- What steps are taken when the stock market opens?