SAFAKNA TURKEY – With futures contracts based on the BIST Sustainability 25 Index, which includes stocks of companies traded on the Istanbul Exchange with a high level of sustainability, investors receive a new financial product that will allow them to distinguish companies that are committed to sustainability and corporate social responsibility. principles of responsibility and invest in these companies. This new index contract, which has the same characteristics as the existing index contracts and will act as Takasbank’s central counterparty, will be settled in cash on the maturity date of the respective contracts.
The BIST Sustainability 25 Index, which began publication on November 21, 2022, aims to create an index composed of large and liquid companies with strong sustainability performance.
- focused on gold
- Good news about rent support for civil servants! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is gaining critical weight in changing the global balance
- What steps are taken when the stock market opens?
- Immigration of 80% of young Tunisian doctors
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- UN call for garbage collection for Turkey! $113.5 million requested – News Detail
- The tsunami of infection continues for another two months
- The lower and upper limits of wages for unemployment are determined
- Will bitcoin rise? – Last minute Turkey and world news