SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Bitcoin, which rose to $25k250 last week, pulled back to $22k720 over the weekend. Today it is 23k370 levels above $23k275. Ethereum has also still failed to break the $1720 mark and moves around the mark of 1635 dollars. We can say that Ethereum shows more positive activity than Bitcoin. Bitcoin dominance below 44 makes altcoins slightly stronger, while Ethereum dominance is rising from 19.4.
Last week’s data show that the Fed will not slow down the pace of growth. This data, which caused the dollar to rise, caused a decrease in risk appetite in the market. There will be no very intense macroeconomic agenda in the crypto money market this week, so news feeds about the internal dynamics of cryptocurrencies will be important. The market will also be watching for data on major durable goods orders from the US at 4:30 pm Turkish time and speeches by members of the Fed.
On the other hand, forward indices show a horizontal positive trend. The total market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is around $1.03 trillion.
- Former President Trump’s Twitter account reopened
- You can be tracked by small wireless earbuds left in your bag or pocket
- Syrian doctors or nurses do not receive salaries from the resources of the Republic of Turkey
- Beware! A 270kg spaceship could land on your head! – News details
- Another discount on natural gas!
- The world’s largest volcano began spewing lava in Hawaii
- Invisible symptom of diabetes! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- 40 generators from Azerbaijan to the earthquake zone – News Details
- Heart attacks and cancer cases exploded!
- Two options on the table for minimum wage