SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Bitcoin, which rose to $25k250 last week, pulled back to $22k720 over the weekend. Today it is 23k370 levels above $23k275. Ethereum has also still failed to break the $1720 mark and moves around the mark of 1635 dollars. We can say that Ethereum shows more positive activity than Bitcoin. Bitcoin dominance below 44 makes altcoins slightly stronger, while Ethereum dominance is rising from 19.4.
Last week’s data show that the Fed will not slow down the pace of growth. This data, which caused the dollar to rise, caused a decrease in risk appetite in the market. There will be no very intense macroeconomic agenda in the crypto money market this week, so news feeds about the internal dynamics of cryptocurrencies will be important. The market will also be watching for data on major durable goods orders from the US at 4:30 pm Turkish time and speeches by members of the Fed.
On the other hand, forward indices show a horizontal positive trend. The total market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is around $1.03 trillion.
- A new name has been announced for EYT members whose trials never end!
- How much is the IMEI 2023 registration fee?
- Amazing health study from British BBC
- The hunger limit for a family of four has been determined
- Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran: 1 person died – Details of the news
- Minimum wage increase announced
- How much is the dollar and euro today?
- 5 Foods That Are Worse Than Sugar
- Quiet increase in fuel prices!
- Benefits of onion juice