ANKARA (IGFA) – In Pakistan, a passenger train was attacked by a remote-controlled bomb planted on the rails.
At least 15 people were injured in the derailment.
The Baloch Liberation Army, a regional separatist group, claimed responsibility for the attack.
Work continues to remove the overturned wagons from the rails.
🇵🇰 | Al menos 15 personas heridas cuando explosión de una bomba descarriló el viernes un tren de pasajeros en #Baluchistanin Suroest #Pakistan, dijo funcionario del gobierno provincial. El ataque fue reivindicado por Ejército de Liberación de Baloch, regional separatist group pic.twitter.com/MwX5SC4HMf
— ALERT RD 🇩🇴 (@AlertasRD) January 20, 2023
- Erdogan’s Minimum Wage Statement! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- “Regular exercise reduces the risk of premature death”
- UNICEF: ‘Confidence in children’s vaccines has declined during the pandemic’
- Medical support for 10 people from the TRNC went to Turkey – news details
- BIST Sustainability Index 25
- When will EYT become law? News arrived!
- It all happened after surgery to remove a herniated disc!
- Money for antisocial youth in South Korea! – News details
- Constant messages of support and condolences to Turkey continue – News Details
- Do not eat plum with salt! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news