ANKARA (IGFA) – In Pakistan, a passenger train was attacked by a remote-controlled bomb planted on the rails.
At least 15 people were injured in the derailment.
The Baloch Liberation Army, a regional separatist group, claimed responsibility for the attack.
Work continues to remove the overturned wagons from the rails.
🇵🇰 | Al menos 15 personas heridas cuando explosión de una bomba descarriló el viernes un tren de pasajeros en #Baluchistanin Suroest #Pakistan, dijo funcionario del gobierno provincial. El ataque fue reivindicado por Ejército de Liberación de Baloch, regional separatist group pic.twitter.com/MwX5SC4HMf
— ALERT RD 🇩🇴 (@AlertasRD) January 20, 2023
- What to do for healthy sleep in Ramadan
- Prices for a gram of gold and a quarter of gold continue to rise
- EYT is approaching March!
- Export slowdown continues – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- It rose while the stock market fell!
- Announcement from the Institution about rental prices!
- After 40 years, it must be consumed, it corrects spoiled hormones! Makes even the laziest tirades work
- UHK: We will compensate losses due to drought
- President Erdogan congratulates his Uzbek counterpart – News Details
- The number of coronavirus cases is on the rise again!