SAFAKNA TURKEY – As part of 3,600 additional indicators, a new regulation has been introduced for civil servants who retired in 2022. According to TRT Haber; For civil servants who retired in 2022, it was decided to pay an allowance of about 93,000 lira.
There will be a difference in premiums for recipients who will retire and die in 2022 and those who receive orphan and widow pensions.
ENTERED INTO FORCE JANUARY 15
The bonus will only be paid once. On January 15, 3,600 additional decrees on indicators adopted by Parliament will come into force.
- Civil servants will receive a 45 percent bonus
- Man-Made Coronavirus Claim!
- Beware of this morning sickness
- Fasting improves stress tolerance
- Court decision on a cancer drug not covered by SSI
- “Deficit of 15,000 pharmacists in France…”
- Interest rate decision announced – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Binance coin and Dogecoin jump
- If the famous CEO is right, the big days for these three cryptocurrencies are near!
- Turk-Is said minimum wage should be TL 9,000: AKP responded