SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Ankara Provincial Bread Price Evaluation Commission held a meeting today. The meeting was chaired by Hussein Ara, Deputy Chairman of the Union of Ankara Chambers of Commerce and Crafts (ANKESOB). With rising costs…
Bread increase in Ankara! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- The poverty limit was 26 thousand 481 lira.
- Reuters: ‘EYT cost for 2023 budget is 450 billion lire’
- Last numbers plant onions
- The result of intelligence about a mysterious disease has become known!
- Global Markets Seek Balance – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- What to do for healthy sleep in Ramadan
- Last minute! Kilometer Zero Car Sales Review
- The United States will send the Cubans back
- Central Bank: Short-term external debt is $152.8 billion
- Behind the scenes: Additional payments to civil servants and pensioners are coming!