Bulgarian Defense Minister Dimitar Stoyanov said his country is considering options for buying the Bayraktar TB2 SİHA from Turkey.
Bulgaria may buy Bayraktar TB2 SİHA in Turkey. Saying that they had met with representatives of Baykar, the manufacturer of the Bayraktar TB2 SİHA, Bulgarian Defense Minister Dimitar Stoyanov said that Baykar had offered them the opportunity to exchange information and cooperate with Bulgarian companies, but it was too early to talk about this project. .
Noting that the United States is the leader in the unmanned aerial vehicle market, Stoyanov noted that the project is still at the market research stage. According to reports in the Bulgarian press, Stoyanov said that the purchase of drones will be carried out as part of the modernization plan of the Bulgarian army by 2026, and the budget is likely to be between 250 and 500 million euros.
- What is grounding I get energy from nature I The LifeCo
- What is the situation with the victims of the terrorist attack on Taksim?
- New Year promotions have started
- OECD publishes its second Economic Outlook report for 2022
- Two international agreements became “official” – News Details
- Minister Koca announced that periodic health reports will be valid until June 30, 2023.
- Products produced in Ygdir in summer are sold in winter.
- The patient was disturbed by the sound of the respirator, and he turned off the device 2 times
- New restructuring comes to tax debts
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation kept interest rates at the same level