SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK), the increase in butter consumption was followed by an increase in consumption of fresh milk by 15.71 percent, cheese by 15.05 percent and beverages by 14.02 percent.
Other products with the largest price increases in November include vegetables (excluding potatoes and some tubers), rice with 10.87%, potatoes and some tubers with 8.28% and dried vegetables with 8.24%.
Last month, the largest price reduction was for children’s clothing – 5.56%.
This is followed by intercity passenger road transport with 2.18%, women’s clothing with 2.14%, men’s clothing with 1.66%, data processing equipment with 1.47% and non-electric cookware and household appliances with 0.97%.
The other products that saw prices decline the most in November were sugar, down 0.89%, eggs and egg products, down 0.2%, and passenger air travel, down 0.13%.
- Japan’s trade deficit narrowed
- If the famous CEO is right, the big days for these three cryptocurrencies are near!
- The name of the expert warns of “persistent cough”.
- Foreign trade deficit continues to grow
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining
- Network Markets Regulation – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- 12 percent of babies born in Turkey last year started life early
- 32,000 Turks smuggled goats from Mexico to the US
- How has the life of a Turk who entered the US Army changed? – News details
- Reset customs duties on rice imports!