SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to the Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK), the increase in butter consumption was followed by an increase in consumption of fresh milk by 15.71 percent, cheese by 15.05 percent and beverages by 14.02 percent.
Other products with the largest price increases in November include vegetables (excluding potatoes and some tubers), rice with 10.87%, potatoes and some tubers with 8.28% and dried vegetables with 8.24%.
Last month, the largest price reduction was for children’s clothing – 5.56%.
This is followed by intercity passenger road transport with 2.18%, women’s clothing with 2.14%, men’s clothing with 1.66%, data processing equipment with 1.47% and non-electric cookware and household appliances with 0.97%.
The other products that saw prices decline the most in November were sugar, down 0.89%, eggs and egg products, down 0.2%, and passenger air travel, down 0.13%.
- Bitcoin will be worth $1 million in 90 days!
- Dental students from 70 countries meet in TRNC – News Details
- Global Markets Focused on Final Fed Tightening
- The BIST 100 index showed the highest results in two months
- Last numbers plant onions
- Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Sentop met with his Uzbek counterpart – News Details
- Fed gold starts the week on a record
- Islam Memish warns by saying “stay away”
- Every year, 10 million people die from this disease!
- How much is a barrel of Brent oil worth?