SAFAKNA TURKEY – Employees’ eyes and ears have been turned to the Pension Age Act (EYT) to be passed by Parliament and the pace of minimum wage increases for 2023. Social security specialist Özgur Erdursun, who is gaining attention with his statements about the EYT and the minimum wage, has made wonderful statements regarding the EYT and the minimum wage.
DAMAGE IF ACT REMAINS AT ATE
Erdursun said that “EYT has come to an end, this law will come into force in January” and linked his words to the elections due in 2023. Saying that if EYT is late, the AKP government will be harmful, Erdursun named a great date for EYT.
Erdursun used the following statements regarding EYT legislation:
“If the effective date is February or March, it will cause a negative reaction from the government, it will be ineffectual. Thus, this law comes into force in January. Those insured prior to this date, including September 8, 1999, are EYT holders. Coverage is expected to be extended by December 31, 1999. Because on August 17 there was a strong earthquake. 21 days after the great earthquake, the EYT law was passed. At that time insurance entries and exits were delayed.
5,000 bonus days for women and men in SSK, 7,200 days for women and 9,000 days for men in Bagh Kur. 7200 and 9 thousand days in PF. We don’t expect this to change, but Mr. Vedat Bilgin said, “We can equalize the days in Bagh Kur.” There was no such expectation, but after the minister’s statements, “I wonder if the number of days in Bagh Kur will approach SUI?” There were great expectations. This expectation was created by the minister himself.”
MINIMUM WAGE WILL BE INCREASED BY 54 PERCENT
Explaining his minimum wage estimates, Erdursun said the growth rate would be 54 percent. Erdursun, “Turkey employs 16 million people. 7.5 million of them receive the minimum wage. Of these, 8.5 million receive monthly wages above the minimum wage. Legal regulation must be adopted so that these people increase in the amount of the increase in the minimum wage with legal regulation. The minimum wage will increase by 54 percent to around 8,500 lire. Anyone who receives a pension of 5,500 lire today will receive an increase in line with inflation, while his pension will remain at 6,535 lire. The state cannot show its generosity with a minimum wage.“he decided.
- Musk has declared war on Apple
- “The Central Bank lowered the interest rate to 9 percent!”
- Significance of Xi Jinping’s visit to Riyadh for US-China rivalry in the region
- Western media’s ‘duplicitous’ view of the assault on independence
- Microplastics found in canned fish
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining
- French prosecutor’s office launches investigation into 2017 and 2022 presidential election campaigns
- How to protect your immunity?
- The conflict zone between the West and Russia: “Ukraine”
- Increase in the price of a liter of gasoline – Last Minute Turkey and world news