SHAFAQNA TURKEY. The prices of many things have changed with the increase in the minimum wage after inflation. Notable is also the increase in expenditure items after the 30% increase in civil servants and pensioners. Accordingly, motor third party liability insurance has become one of the services with the largest increase, and in addition, the discount on deadweight losses has fallen!
Happy New Year, the prices for motor third party liability insurance have also changed! While the amount of traffic insurance that vehicle owners residing in Megakent, Istanbul have to pay is over 10,000 Turkish Liras, the no-claims discount has also been reduced. As you know, motor third party liability insurance is mandatory for all vehicles! There is a large decline in demand for car insurance.
THE COST OF TRAFFIC INSURANCE IN ISTANBUL EXCEEDED 10 THOUSAND TL!
The amount to be paid by the owners of vehicles involved in an accident in Istanbul exceeded 10,000 Turkish liras! The number of registered vehicles has exceeded 26 million. All drivers must have compulsory motor third party liability insurance. The minimum cost of insurance is 2 thousand 477 liras!
NO DAMAGE DISCOUNT DOWN! 32%…
The 1st level premium in Istanbul exceeded 10,000 liras. The premium has increased by 135%. The discount for no damage has also been reduced. The 45% discount applied for the 7th step was defined as 32%.
While there is a 135% increase in the first phase of motor insurance, this situation looks like a 90% increase in the second phase. There is a 45% increase at level 3, a 10% discount at level 5, and a 22% discount at level 6. Again a 42% discount was given for the 7th step.
- UN statement on the occasion of World Toilet Day
- The largest debt restructuring in the history of the republic came into force
- Healthy lifestyle slows down memory loss
- Indonesia earthquake death toll rises to 268
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Togg Charging Cost Revealed
- It happened as he feared, he died after the operation
- Ease of obtaining a visa from Russia to Turkey
- 42 thousand 500 people of personnel and workers will be recruited to the Ministry of Health
- The influenza epidemic that overwhelmed Bolu’s hospitals!