Mohammed TASHCHILAR – Emine YILMAZ – abdpost.com / USA (IGFA) – In Sweden, the backlash continues after far-right politician Rasmus Paludan burned a Koran in front of the Turkish embassy in Stockholm.
Members of the Turkish community, as well as representatives of other ethnic communities living in the region, participated in the organization of the International Union of Democrats (IDD) USA as a regional chairmanship.
The group gathered in front of the Turkish House in New York and marched in front of the Swedish Consulate General in New York.
The group that came to the Consulate General of Sweden read out press releases in Turkish and English.
US UID President Levent Ali Yildiz, who began his speech with the slogan “No to hate, but to peace and brotherhood”, stated: “A racist politician with dual citizenship of Sweden and Denmark burned our holy book, the Holy Quran, and threatened against Muslims for several minutes . This is vandalism that cannot be explained by freedom of speech, and this is an obvious hate crime. But we will not be silent and afraid when our scriptures and faith are attacked. We have shown the same response to hate crimes against other faiths,” he said.
After the announcement, the group handed out a press release with carnations to passers-by in front of the Swedish consulate.
- Stock assets of domestic investors increased by 250 percent over the year
- If you rub it under your feet, the cough immediately stops!
- Greece’s policy of tension in relations with Turkey and historical pendulums
- Russia strikes a hospital in Ukraine: 1 child dies
- Fitch has not changed Turkey’s ‘B’ rating
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- These 4 Bitcoin Exchanges Are Crashing!
- How much is the current euro exchange rate? How much is a dollar worth today?
- Will everyone be able to take advantage of EYT? Expected date!
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News