SAFAKNA TURKEY –
Automotive columnist Emre Ozpeinirci said: “While Minister Nebati’s statements lead everyone to expect an increase in the tax base, the increase continues in November. Today, many models received a second increase in November.” Özpeynirci listed the cars that were enlarged after this announcement.
Express van 5.6%
Sandero Stepway 5.9%-6.5%
Caddy Gruz 3-3.1%
All models increased by 4 percent.
From the beginning of November; Fiat Egea Sedan has risen in price by 1.7-9.9%, and Fiat Egea Cross – by 1.6-3.3%. The price of the cheapest Egea starts at 402,900 TL.
Opel Corsa 0-3.5%
C3 Aircross 4.3-4.9%
In the end, Ozpeinirci said: “Mercedes prices have also gone up. With the hardware changes, sales of the C series increased by 6.1%, and the rest of the models increased by an average of 3.1%,” he said.
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- Increase public transport in Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Bitcoin breaks $19,000 level
- 10 Reasons to Exercise I The Benefits of Exercise I LifeCo
- Minister Ozero’s contacts with Hungary continue – News Details
- Hurricane Yang hit the USA! – News details
- 5 Easy Exercises to Improve Your Posture I The LifeCo
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- Some of the products used to clean our mouths can put our health at risk.
- THY had a heart attack on a Los Angeles-Istanbul flight.