ANKARA (IGFA) – According to a written statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu will leave for Hungary tomorrow.
Minister Cavusoglu, who is going to Budapest at the invitation of his Hungarian counterpart Peter Szijjártó, is expected to meet with Prime Minister Viktor Orban.
- The American crypto company decided to close!
- Experts: Don’t be stubborn about migraines!
- Economy Action Package Underway – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- How the dollar met the new year
- Gold Price Predictions for the New Year
- Zelensky: Hunger cannot be used as a weapon
- Regulation of civil servants and pensions!
- In January, monthly inflation reached a maximum in 9 months!
- Root month game on the lowest pension
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investors Get Ready!