SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Ugrash Ulkü, Director of Research at CEEMEA International Financial Institute, in a statement on his Twitter account, predicted that the CBR would raise interest rates by 250 basis points to 17.50 percent on Thursday, leaving it below its 24-month inflation expectation of 19 percent. .
He stated that a 500 basis point increase in the ideal allocation and a positive real interest rate relative to expected inflation would help limit the expected increase in inflation.
increased to 15% in June.
The decision of the June meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) on interest rates was announced last month.
The Central Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee, which met for the first time under the chairmanship of new chairman Hafize Gaye Erkan, raised the discount rate to 15 percent for an increase of 650 basis points.
- Indonesia earthquake kills 162 people
- What does exchange rate fluctuation indicate?
- DASK: more than 30,000 damage reports
- “Engine increased by 1.36 lira”
- China’s Caixin manufacturing PMI falls in December
- Australia raises interest rates to 11-year high
- Roubini Inflation Warning – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Extremely hot tea increases the risk of oral cancer
- What are the benefits of dates? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The fall in oil was immediately reflected in fuel prices