ANKARA (IGFA) – Tehran police chief Hussein Rahimi was dismissed after an armed attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran in the morning in Iran.
He was replaced by Sardar Mohammadian, former police chief of Alborz province and former head of the Tehran Intelligence Police.
It was announced that Tehran’s police chief, Sardar Rahimi, has also been appointed head of Faraji’s economic security police.
The news reported that in the near future there would be a farewell ceremony for Sardar Rahimi and a presentation of Sardar Mohammadyan.
- Golden solution from Borsa Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Fire in the wheat field – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Big raise on white meat
- IAEA Director Grossi: Unacceptable explosions occurred at the Zaporozhye NPP site
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- The world’s largest volcano began spewing lava in Hawaii
- Benefits of eating cherries – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- “Oil exports from Iraq have not yet begun due to the stagnation of negotiations with Turkey”
- Diplomatic traffic has begun… Attention to Lithuania!
- Earthquake on Markets Agenda – Last Minute Turkey and World News