CHICAGO (IGFA) – People living in and around Chicago deliver humanitarian aid to the Turkish consulate. Many products such as clothing, food and medical supplies that are packed in the office are prepared for shipment and delivery to Turkish Airlines.
abdpost correspondent Sema Bayrakdar photographed extracurricular activities of university students and consulate staff and helped with packing.
- Kılıçdaroğlu spoke about the promise to raise salaries for civil servants
- Call from Summers to the Fed – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- euro and dollar continue to rise
- An interesting message from Powell – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Untreated early retinal diseases cause blindness
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!
- EYT statement from SGK
- Fire in the TRNC! Spread on the wind!
- A joint free trade zone will be created between Iran and Turkey
- Fahrettin Altun reacts to Sweden – news details