A city bus that ran out of control in the German state of North Rhine-West first crashed into a taxi and then crashed into workplaces. Five people were injured in the accident, including a pregnant woman.
In the city of Sankt Augustin in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, a municipal passenger bus has run amok. The bus first crashed into a taxi and then plunged into business at the mall. Five people were injured in the accident, including a pregnant woman.
While the victims were taken to the hospital for treatment, the pregnant woman was reported to be in good condition and was taken to the hospital as a precaution. As a result of the accident, at least 5 shops were damaged, the bus and taxi became unusable. Authorities said a major disaster was averted because there were no customers in the store and that an investigation into the accident had been launched.
The mayor of St. Augustine, Max Litterstorf, who arrived at the scene after the accident, received information from firefighters about the incident after an investigation.
- Sickening disgust in the BİM online market!
- Motorine rise is coming
- Apple has increased the cost of its products in Turkey by 10%.
- United Kamu-İş: Minimum wage must be at least 25,000 lira
- The Danger of “Lead” in Dark Chocolate and Cocoa
- Election hype in Greece – News Detail
- Türkiye and Saudi Arabia sign a new cooperation agreement – News Details
- Scientists have warned! Canine flu poses a great danger to humans
- Zelensky assesses developments in this area | Izmirpress
- Brexit will bring £4,750 worth of extra food to the British economy per family