SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The General Directorate of the Mint and Stamp Printing House has started work after increasing costs. The proportions of copper, zinc and nickel in the coins used were changed, saving 30 percent of production.
50 cents fell to 5.5 grams
According to NTV news; The weight of the coins has also changed. 1 lira has decreased from 8.2 grams to 6.6 grams. 50 cents fell from 6.8 grams to 5.5 grams.
ALSO PLAYED HALF MILK IN THICKNESS
The thickness of the coin also played about half a millimeter. First of all, 1 lira and 50 kurush were issued. Research on 1, 5, 10 and 25 cents is ongoing.
- Water Saving Call from İSKİ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- GÜNSEL specialists will share their experience with students – News Details
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey announced its interest rate decision
- Hunger limit exceeded 10,000 Turkish lira
- 2 international agreements signed with TRNC and Nigeria become “official” – News Details
- “Possible consequences of the earthquake for the Turkish economy”
- 5 causes of bad breath
- TEDAŞ debts of 2000 TL or less will be removed
- Interest rate decision announced – Last Minute Turkey & World News