SAFAKNA TURKEY-Commissions for money transfers and wire transfers, which are the most commonly used transactions in the banking industry, have increased since the new year.
The commission of banks for an EFT transaction up to TL 1,000 via the Internet has increased from 1-1.14 TL to 1.05-2.67 TL. The mentioned figure ranged from 3.27 to 16.37 Turkish liras for transactions of 50,000 Turkish liras or more.
While the EFT fee ranged from 1.63 to 8.63 TL for transactions up to 1,000 TL through the mobile channel, it varied from 3.27 to 16.37 TL for transactions over 50,000 TL .
Transfer fees have also increased. The transaction fee increased from 0.57 to 0.79-1.35 TL for transfers up to 1,000 TL via mobile channel, while for transfers over the Internet it was 0.79-1.35 TL.
The same amount of transactions ranged from 2.63 to 6.71 Turkish liras when they were made at a branch, and from 1.43 to 4.69 Turkish liras when they were made at ATMs.
UP TO 945 LIRA
Also noteworthy are EFT commissions made from a credit card to an account. In this context, the fee for an EFT transaction from a credit card to an account ranges from 1.33 to 18.90 TL through the Internet and mobile channel, and from 2.86 to 81.45 TL when it is done through a branch.
It was noticed that the process of transferring more than 50,000 lira from a credit card, carried out at the branch, started from 4.08 lira and went up to 945 lira.
REQUEST BALANCE 50 CURRENCY
The fee for requesting a balance at an ATM of another bank is from 0.27 to 0.50 Turkish liras for transactions up to 1000 Turkish liras.
The commission for withdrawing money from an ATM of another bank varies from 1.04 TL to 13.20 TL. Depositing money is charged from 0.91 TL to 13.20 TL.
- Erdogan met with Zelensky – News details
- BY WHAT PERCENT WILL THE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE?
- The Ministry of Health canceled the quota limit for practicing doctors
- Kidney stone sufferers beware!
- What are the benefits of bitter tea for the face?
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold
- Fall on the Asian stock exchanges
- Theft at a Turkish restaurant in New York – News Detail
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?