SAFAKNA TURKEY-Commissions for money transfers and wire transfers, which are the most commonly used transactions in the banking industry, have increased since the new year.
The commission of banks for an EFT transaction up to TL 1,000 via the Internet has increased from 1-1.14 TL to 1.05-2.67 TL. The mentioned figure ranged from 3.27 to 16.37 Turkish liras for transactions of 50,000 Turkish liras or more.
While the EFT fee ranged from 1.63 to 8.63 TL for transactions up to 1,000 TL through the mobile channel, it varied from 3.27 to 16.37 TL for transactions over 50,000 TL .
Transfer fees have also increased. The transaction fee increased from 0.57 to 0.79-1.35 TL for transfers up to 1,000 TL via mobile channel, while for transfers over the Internet it was 0.79-1.35 TL.
The same amount of transactions ranged from 2.63 to 6.71 Turkish liras when they were made at a branch, and from 1.43 to 4.69 Turkish liras when they were made at ATMs.
UP TO 945 LIRA
Also noteworthy are EFT commissions made from a credit card to an account. In this context, the fee for an EFT transaction from a credit card to an account ranges from 1.33 to 18.90 TL through the Internet and mobile channel, and from 2.86 to 81.45 TL when it is done through a branch.
It was noticed that the process of transferring more than 50,000 lira from a credit card, carried out at the branch, started from 4.08 lira and went up to 945 lira.
REQUEST BALANCE 50 CURRENCY
The fee for requesting a balance at an ATM of another bank is from 0.27 to 0.50 Turkish liras for transactions up to 1000 Turkish liras.
The commission for withdrawing money from an ATM of another bank varies from 1.04 TL to 13.20 TL. Depositing money is charged from 0.91 TL to 13.20 TL.
- Former Chinese President Jiang dies at 96
- In England, a child was born, for the first time carrying the DNA of three people
- Oil Print Week – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- In 2 days mobile phones will get a big increase!
- After the minimum salary, eyes on January 3
- US Ambassador to China: ‘Beijing needs to be more honest about the origin of Covid-19’
- Dark circles around the eyes can be a sign of illness
- Inspection fee increase! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Cryptocurrency exchanges that are still bankrupt!
- The inflation report has arrived! – Last minute Turkey and world news