ANKARA (IGFA) – After many civilians were killed and injured in a terrorist attack against a mosque in the city of Peshawar in Pakistan, Turkey expressed its condolences and best wishes to Pakistan and condemned the attack.
In a statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: “We condemn in the strongest terms the heinous act of terrorism, may God have mercy on those who died in the attack, we express our condolences to the friendly and brotherly government and people of Pakistan. and wish a speedy recovery to the injured.”
Recall that as a result of a suicide bombing at a mosque during midday prayers in the city of Peshawar, Pakistan, according to preliminary data, 32 people were killed, including policemen, and 147 were injured.
- Altun: The definition of genocide is a political slander! – News details
- Waiting for the top to sell dollars
- “Current Gasoline and Diesel Prices”
- Critical Minimum Wage Meeting Begins
- Putin’s confession from Merkel: Putin said you’re politically done
- Every fifth death in Turkey is caused by cancer.
- Cardiovascular disease increases after age 20
- Record deficit in foreign trade
- Turkish Airlines carried 7.4 million passengers in May
- Citizens affected by the earthquake and their families pay attention to the risk of epidemic disease!