SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The Turkish Statistical Institute has announced the service, retail and construction confidence indices for January.
Service and retail also declined, construction rose
Accordingly, the seasonally adjusted confidence index fell 1.7 percent in the service sector, 1 percent in the retail sector, and increased 0.6 percent in the construction sector on a monthly basis in January.
The seasonally adjusted services confidence index, which stood at 120.1 in December, is 118.1 this month.
While the service jobs situation has increased by 0.1 percent in the last three months compared to the previous month, the demand for services has not changed in the last three months, and the expectation of services in the next three months has decreased by 5 percent. .
Retail Confidence Index
The seasonally adjusted retail confidence index, which was 127.5 last month, is 126.2 this month.
In the retail sector, the index of the current level of stocks decreased by 0.8 percent compared to December. Meanwhile, an increase in the current stock level index indicates a decrease in stocks, and a decrease in the index indicates an increase in stocks. While the expected sales volume in the next three months decreased by 7.7% compared to December, the expected sales volume in the next three months increased by 5.8%.
The seasonally adjusted construction confidence index rose from 92.6 last month to 93.6 this month.
Compared to the previous month, the sub-index of expectation of the total number of employees in the next 3 months decreased by 4.4 percent in the construction sector, while the current level of registered orders increased by 7 percent.
- The volume of e-commerce in Turkey is 800 billion dollars!
- While waiting for the discount on fuel prices, the bad news arrived!
- “Motorine 67 cent hike” – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- An increase of 18.6% for civil servants and 17.5% for pensioners.
- Inflation in Istanbul was 55 percent.
- Raise for bags, but not public
- Get ready for this bitcoin scenario!
- You can be tracked by small wireless earbuds left in your bag or pocket
- The price of a barrel of oil continues to fall
- Attention to those with numb hands!