ANKARA (IGFA) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan published a congratulatory message on his social media account on the decision of the NATO Council to extend the mandate of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg until October 1, 2024.
In his post, President Erdogan said: “I congratulate my dear friend Jens Stoltenberg, whose term as Secretary General was extended for one year by the decision of the NATO Council, and wish him continued success. At a time when we are facing difficult challenges and the need for security is at its height, I believe Mr. Stoltenberg’s work will make a significant contribution to our union and global peace.”
My dear friend, whose post of Secretary General has been extended for one year by a decision of the NATO Council. @jensstoltenbergI congratulate you and wish you continued success.…
— Recep Tayyip Erdogan (@RTErdogan) July 5, 2023
- The business world has been informed about money laundering
- The price of diesel fuel rose by 1 lira and 36 cents today at midnight.
- The Danish Ambassador has been summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! – News details
- Inspection fee increase! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- JPMorgan CBRT updates interest rate expectations
- Statement of cash withdrawal from the Central Bank!
- Global gas prices are falling
- Are Turks and Muslims in the US satisfied with their lives? – News details
- Put the bow in your ears and wait!
- Golden solution from Borsa Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news