ANKARA (IGFA) – In a written statement from the Foreign Office noting that the NATO Council welcomed the decision to extend the mandate of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg until 1 October 2024, “I congratulate Secretary General Stoltenberg for showing close cooperation and solidarity with our country throughout his term.
“We trust that Secretary General Stoltenberg, who has worked hard to maintain the unity and solidarity of the Alliance in the face of growing threats and challenges, including terrorism, since taking office in 2014, will continue to demonstrate the necessary leadership,” the ministry shared.
- Prices doubled due to “total fight against inflation”
- According to the EU health agency, a low risk subvariant of “Kraken”
- It was found in lemons sent from Turkey, and that country immediately returned them.
- One reason for sky-high rents in Istanbul: Empty houses
- Trump under arrest
- Pashinyan’s threat to Azerbaijan
- Inflation slows down in South Korea
- He gave life to his father with his liver
- When will pensions and bonuses be calculated?
- US sues Coinbase