ANKARA (IGFA) – Many campaigns were organized to help the survivors of the earthquakes, which are called the “catastrophe of the century.”
Campaigns that organize donations in kind and in cash are ongoing. The United States, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), Germany, South Korea, Ireland and Pakistan have continued to support the region in cash and in kind since the first day of the disaster. While part of the assistance is coordinated directly by the states of the above-mentioned countries, part consists of campaigns initiated by organizations in these countries.
According to the news reported by the Communications Administration, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is providing medical assistance in the disaster area, especially mobile X-ray machines, with the support of the United States and Japan. In addition, Airbnb, Amgen, Atlas Air, Cheniere Energy, Disney, Estee Lauder, Fujifilm, Hilton, Honda, JPMorgan Chase, Kraft Heinz, Panasonic, Pfizer, Shell, Coca-Cola, which are global companies that are members of the Chamber of Commerce Foundation Toyota, Warner Bros. In particular, many of the companies that make up the fund are seeking to support the recovery of the disaster area with a cash aid campaign they have launched.
- ‘New Record Current Account Deficit’ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The mysterious property and unexpected reason for the emergence of coffee revealed!
- Syrian doctors or nurses do not receive salaries from the resources of the Republic of Turkey
- Overcharge lawsuit for disabled people who want to purchase a vehicle without SKT
- What is the use of an apple? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Settled in childhood, causing cancer of the stomach and intestines
- Epidemic danger in the earthquake zone! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Pashinyan’s threat to Azerbaijan
- “The rate of rent increase for workplaces has been determined”
- Global markets follow positive dynamics