ANKARA (IGFA) – Many campaigns were organized to help the survivors of the earthquakes, which are called the “catastrophe of the century.”
Campaigns that organize donations in kind and in cash are ongoing. The United States, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), Germany, South Korea, Ireland and Pakistan have continued to support the region in cash and in kind since the first day of the disaster. While part of the assistance is coordinated directly by the states of the above-mentioned countries, part consists of campaigns initiated by organizations in these countries.
According to the news reported by the Communications Administration, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is providing medical assistance in the disaster area, especially mobile X-ray machines, with the support of the United States and Japan. In addition, Airbnb, Amgen, Atlas Air, Cheniere Energy, Disney, Estee Lauder, Fujifilm, Hilton, Honda, JPMorgan Chase, Kraft Heinz, Panasonic, Pfizer, Shell, Coca-Cola, which are global companies that are members of the Chamber of Commerce Foundation Toyota, Warner Bros. In particular, many of the companies that make up the fund are seeking to support the recovery of the disaster area with a cash aid campaign they have launched.
- What natural remedies instantly reduce a cough?
- The cost of obtaining a driver’s license in the new year will exceed 10 thousand Turkish lira
- BIST 100 index goes negative
- Inflation slows down in South Korea
- The most effective weapon against disease
- Early diagnosis is important for hearing loss!
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 120 days – News Detail
- 40 generators from Azerbaijan to the earthquake zone – News Details
- The Worst of Cryptocurrency… – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Home sales to foreigners in 2022 increased by 15.2 percent and reached 67,490 units.